Shipping and Returns
All products are shipped from the Agency Power warehouse. All products are shipped via FedEx ground or express except for Freight items. Special arrangements may need to be made for international orders and oversize packages. In the event a product arrives damaged to your location, please follow the steps listed below. All damaged items must be reported to the shipping carrier immediately and you must notify Agency Power within 5 days of receiving your order. If these steps are not followed, your shipment may not be able to be a candidate for the insurance claim.
- Take pictures of the damaged area of the product and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep the product and its original packaging and box
- Make a list of the damaged or lost item(s)
- Agency Power will contact the shipper once we receive the email info above to schedule a pickup, DO NOT send it back to us
- Once the product is picked up and inspected by shipping company, a replacement will be sent.
The Shipping Rates shown at time of checkout our dimensional rate only. If your shipment weight is to much then contact us for a shipping quote. If there is an error in the shipping rate quoted we will contact you and let you know of the changes. International orders(Outside the USA) are not automatically processed as we may require additional information from you.
If a product is ordered and not wanted, the UNUSED item can be returned for a 25% restocking fee. Shipping is not refundable in either direction. All items wanting to be return MUST be reported within 30 days of the original invoice date. No items will be returnable after 30 days. All products shipped from the Agency Power warehouse are shipped via Fedex or Freight and require a signature when delivered. If the package is returned to Agency Power, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and pay a 25% restocking fee. These fees will be charged to your account on file.
Agency Power DOES NOT REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES
In the event that the product you ordered is sent either incorrectly or processed wrong by Agency Power, we will arrange for the package to come back to us and ship out a replacement. We will evaluate the situation before we determine the shipment was incorrect.
To return a item back to us, please do the following:
- Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a RMA number. All packages returned without a Returned Merchandise Authorization number will be refused.
- Package the item up in original packaging unless deemed unuseable
- Include the UNUSED parts and any additional information that was included
- Include a copy of your receipt
- Write a brief description of the problem with the product
- If you have a receipt for the return shipping include as well
- We DO NOT except any freight collect packages
- Once we have received the above information we will notify you via email or phone and let you know the status.