The Polaris RZR Turbo needs an exhaust system to help the turbocharger flow freely and improve performance. Agency Power has created the best exhaust system that is a simple plug and play for the RZR XP Turbo platform. The twin tip, side exit exhaust was designed to balance exhaust flow without causing obnoxious noise over the factory unit. The system is built from T304 stainless steel and features precision TIG welds. The dual high flow resonators are secured in place with a laser cut cradle that features the AP logo. The type of resonators used can be seen in many of the Agency Power high performance vehicle exhausts, which on turbo cars, produce a beautiful sound. Designed as a direct replacement, the Agency Power exhaust uses the factory hanger locations and bolts up to the stock turbo pipe without modifications. The exhaust features a thick flange and includes a new gasket with hardware. Each tip outlet has been designed to work with spark arrestors that can be optionally purchased. The final product is completely polished for a show finish giving the rear end of the RZR Turbo a sexy look with a satisfying sound. As tested on our Mustang Dyno, the exhaust gained about 5-6 peak horsepower over stock. Even more important testing was proven when XTC Power Sports ran this exhaust system on their 2017 competition vehicle during the grueling 500+ mile Vegas to Reno race. The exhaust is a great addition to any RZR XP Turbo along with our other Agency Power Polaris accessories.
- Polished Stainless Steel Constructions
- Precision TIG Welding
- Clean and Satisfying Sound
- Direct Bolt-On
- Can be used with Spark Arrestors
- Race Proven
- All Agency Power parts come with a limited lifetime warranty when you fill out the form here.
- When Running A Spark Arrestor Screen Be Sure to Check On Them From Time to Time That They Are Free Flowing And Not Clogged Of Debris.
- Spark Arrestor Screens Will Need to Be Serviced Which Varies on Driving Conditions.
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo 16-18
- Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo 16-18
This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles. Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.