The Ford Focus ST and Focus RS can now get a little more rigid with the assistance of the Agency Power interior floor cross brace. The floor brace is something that first gained traction in the early 2000’s as part of the JDM craze. Connecting the b-pillars together while adding stiffness to the chassis, it acts almost like an interior strut bar. Positioned right behind the front seats, the floor bar fits up and over the tunnel with a male to male chromoly turn buckle adjuster to get the left and right pieces tight. Function and form, the bar is a great show piece as well. The 1018 steel bars feature .120mm wall thickness and water jetted end plates to bolt to the b-pillars. The floor brace also feature dimple die reinforcement plates at the curves for style and added stiffness. The floor bar brace is finished off in a selection of brilliant powdercoated colors.
- Easy Installation
- Adds Rigidity to Chassis
- Powdercoated Finish
- 2013+ Ford Focus ST and Focus RS (may fit non-turbo as well)
- Ford Focus ST and Focus RS (may fit non-turbo as well)
- Focus ST Requires M10-1.5x50mm Socket Head Cap Screws For Installation
- Focus RS Uses OEM Bolts For Install
- DO NOT Attach Racing Harnesses to this Brace
- View Installation Instructions Here
- All Agency Power products come with a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty when you fill out this form?HERE.
Gold, Blue, Gloss Black, Gunmetal, Kelly Green, Light Blue, Matte Black, Navy Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver