The Polaris RZR XP Turbo exhaust system can be one of the best performance modifications you can do. Like most turbocharged vehicles, back pressure is not a requirement. A turbo is at its peak performance with no restrictions right out of the turbo exhaust housing. Where this is common on racecars, normal use can become unbearable. Cruising forest trails or high traveled roads could be deafening loud and not the most PC way to ride. However, you can have the best of both worlds with an Agency Power valvetronic exhaust system.
Agency Power has been manufacturing valvetronic exhausts for vehicles since 2008. A valvetronic exhaust features a remote operated valve that can be opened and closed at the push of a button. This allows you to redirect the exhaust flow which changes the exhaust sound. On most vehicles, when the valve is closed, the exhaust gases are routed through a muffler to give you a more subtle tone. When the valve is open, the exhaust gases typically bypass the muffler system for a straight restriction free path. The end goal is to give you all the power and performance!
Some exhaust systems feature a valve after the muffler which blocks one of the tip exits to slightly quiet the tone. This may change the sound by a few decibels, but is still very restrictive. The exhaust flow going through the chamber muffler is not giving your turbocharger any additional performance between the modes. To really get the most performance and sound, you want to put the valve before the muffler. This design drastically changes the sound of your RZR XP Turbo. With the valve open, the straight exit exhaust will build boost faster giving you the jump on your competition. The turbo spool is noticeably faster allowing you to gain peak performance sooner.
The Agency Power valvetronic exhaust for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo is made here in Arizona, USA. It is constructed of T304 stainless steel that has been hand TIG welded using proven JIGs and vehicle testing. The exhaust mounts directly to the turbo pipe with a thick 3 bolt flange. A beautiful merge splits between the chambered Magnaflow muffler and the exhaust valve. The muffler was spec’d to provide a sporty tone when the valve is closed. Exiting each side of the muffler is a straight cut 2.50 inch turn down exhaust tip with holes to install a spark arrestor. With 2 tips, you can reuse your existing spark arrestor and optionally purchase 1 or 2 from us as needed. The included plug & play toggle switch allows operation of the butterfly valve via a vacuum solenoid. The solenoid is tapped into a vacuum source on the RZR XP Turbo engine which opens and closes the valve with the toggle rocker switch. Each system includes a new Agency Power exhaust shield. The exhaust shield is precision water jetted out of stainless steel feature the AP logo and a unique design element. The heat shield is designed specifically for this exhaust system. The exhaust mounts to factory hanger and bracket positions. This system is a complete bolt-on installation and does not require any cutting, welding, or other exhaust modification. The exhaust features a bung for the factory O2 sensor. Additional O2 bungs can be welded on for those running aftermarket AFR gauges.
- Valvetronic Dual Tone Sound
- Includes “Exhaust Valve” Toggle Switch w/wire Harness
- Uses Magnaflow Muffler
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Allows for Use of Spark Arrestors
- Included AP Logo Heat Shield
- Available in RAW Stainless or Black Coated
- This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
- When Running A Spark Arrestor Screen Be Sure to Check On Them From Time to Time That They Are Free Flowing And Not Clogged Of Debris.
- Spark Arrestor Screens Will Need to Be Serviced Which Varies on Driving Conditions.
- Exhaust may be made to order taking 2-4 weeks
- Electronic module requires power and ground wiring
- View Installation Instructions Here
- All Agency Power products come with a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty when you fill out this form HERE.
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo 16-18
- Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo 16-18
|Exhaust Heat Shield||
Gloss Black, Gloss Red, Gold, Gunmetal, Kelly Green, Light Blue, Matte Black, Navy Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Raw Stainless Steel, Royal Blue, Silver, White, Yellow
Add Wideband O2 Bung, None
None – Supplying Own, Purchase 1, Purchase 2