If you really want to gain some horsepower and give your Porsche 991 Turbo a new sound, then these all stainless steel race pipes are the answer. Retaining the stock muffler for that stealth OEM look, these race pipes fit up to the turbos and reuse the factory primary and secondary O2 sensors. Remove the heavy factory cats and get rid of the restriction of power caused by the factory units with the all new Agency Power race pipes for the 991. The race pipes are an OEM replacement, but because this is a race part with no catalytic converters, you will get a CEL on the dash. ?In the new 991 Turbo, the car still runs normal and the light is just on not affecting the performance of the vehicle. Defoulers may be tried, however, Agency Power does not promise the CEL will not come on.
- The addition of these race pipe will give your Porsche Turbo improved power and torque.
- This product fits all 2014 and up Porsche 991 Turbo and Turbo S vehicles.
- All Agency Power parts come with a limited lifetime warranty when you fill out the form here.
- Available in standard stainless steel or optional ceramic coated.
- Item is built to order and can take 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- Made in the USA.
This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles. Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver Here.
|Dimensions||28 x 9 x 16 in|
Black Ceramic Coated, Silver Ceramic Coated, Standard Stainless Steel, White Ceramic Coated