Taking things 1 step at a time in product development for our Porsche 991 Turbo allows us to fully develop, test, and put miles on each one of our products. These new tubular headers for the Porsche 991 Turbo or Turbo S really show off what the Agency Power brand can do. This latest product for the 911, is a set of 3 into 1 header manifolds that the twin turbo REALLY benefits from. Unlike the 996 and 997 Turbo, the 991 headers are very restrictive and the clam shell design prohibits the turbos from spooling up quickly. The Agency Power Team has come up with these beautiful tubular stainless steel headers that are 304 stainless steel feature 3/8 thick flanges that have been water jet cut to perfection. The header tube diameter has been slightly increased and with a well-designed merge collector, the 991 VTG Turbos spool up a lot faster giving you an instant boost!
- Fits 2014 and up Porsche 991 Turbo and Turbo S
- OEM Replacement. No cutting, welding, or drilling required
- Does not include or need new gaskets
- Available in black ceramic coating
- No issues related to warranty or check engine lights
- Agency Power offers a limited lifetime warranty when you fill out the form here.
|Dimensions||28 x 9 x 16 in|
Black Ceramic Coated, Silver Ceramic Coated, Standard Stainless Steel, White Ceramic Coated