Tuning the ECU of your Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0L Turbocharged engine is possible with VR Tuned. The driving characteristics are vastly improved while providing you additional benefits that your engine craves for. With this additional programming to adjust your ecu calibrations, we also make changes to the torque limiter to provide better throttle response.
Crank Horsepower Ratings:
- Stock Power: 210HP | 221FT/LB
- Stage 1 Power: 238HP | 271FT/LB
- Stage 2 Power: 249HP | 295FT/LB
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide. We have powered vehicles of all types.
- All ECU tunes can be reverted back to stock if necessary.
- With the VR Tuned ECU Flash, basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU.
- Adding parts such as an exhaust, intake, plenum, pulley, will all adjust with the tune.
- If you add higher octane fuel, the ECU will adjust accordingly.
- We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- Other custom enhancements are available if requested and applicable.
- We test and dyno tune on our own cars to make sure what you get is safe, reliable, and gives you the results you want!
How to Flash Your ECU?
- Bring your vehicle to our facility where we can use our Master Tool to flash your vehicle.
- We can bench flash the ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then ship it back to you for re-installation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all. All ECU tuning is done via bungy probes that have a needle tip to provide an electrical connection.
Options: (Extra Costs Not Listed. Contact for Prices):
- You can select to get one of our Stage ECU Tunes. The Stage 2 is usually for those looking to maximize the performance of their vehicle. Though not required unless stated, this is usually for those running a performance exhaust and at least 91-93 octane fuel.
For reference, this ECU is a Siemens SIM2K ECU and this must be mailed in to be bench flashed.