Your Infiniti Q50 2.0L Turbo is a load of fun to drive. With our upgrade you gain quicker throttle response, increased torque, faster turbo spool, and top end that pulls very hard to redline. The VR Tuned upgrade adds more horsepower over stock. Overall, the driving characteristics are vastly improved while providing you additional benefits that your car craves for.
Crank Horsepower Ratings:
- Stock Power: 211 HP | 258 ft/lbs
- Tuned Power: 250 HP | 295 ft/lbs
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide. We have powered vehicles of all types.
- All ECU tunes can be reverted back to stock if necessary.
- With the VR Tuned ECU Flash, basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU.
- Adding parts such as an exhaust, intake, plenum, pulley, will all adjust with the tune.
- If you add higher octane fuel, the ECU will adjust accordingly.
- We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- Other custom enhancements are available if requested and applicable.
- We test and dyno tune on our own cars to make sure what you get is safe, reliable, and gives you the results you want!
How to Flash Your ECU?
- We can bench flash the ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then ship it back to you for re-installation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all. All ECU tuning is done via bungy probes that have a needle tip to provide an electrical connection.
For reference, this ECU is a Bosch MED17.7.2.