The Textron Wildcat XX ECU flash is one of the first upgrades you should do to your vehicle. As a well designed SXS with a comfortable cockpit, incredible suspension, and a 3 cylinder engine that produces 125 horsepower to the motor, their is more room to gain. VR Tuned has been very successful in the UTV world with our high performance ECU tuning for different SXS vehicles like the Can-Am, Polaris, and Yamaha. The Textron Wildcat XX can now be added to the list of vehicles we enhance. As tested on our Mustang Dyno here in Arizona on 91octane and 110F temperatures, we were able to show some significant gains for the normall aspirated, high revving engine. Besides horsepower gains, we have several other features that give the Wildcat XX an improvement over stock.
Crank Horsepower Gains:
- 4 – 6 rear wheel horsepower
- Speed Limiter Raised (73mph stock to 84mph)
- Rev Limiter Raised (9100rpm stock to 9800)
- Better Throttle Response
- Changes to Fuel and Timing Maps
- Left Foot Braking
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide.
- Basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU. The ECU will adapt to these changes.
- We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- We do not lock, “pot”, or keep control of your ECU. If you decide to take it to another tuner for an upgrade, all flashing ability is retained.
How to Flash Your ECU?
- We can bench flash your ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then overnight it back to you for reinstallation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all. All ECU tuning is done via bungy probes that have a needle tip to provide an electrical connection.
For reference this ECU is a Continental M3D.