VR Tuned offers ECU tuning to enhance the performance of your Polaris RZR XP Turbo S. By doing an ECU Flash for the Turbo S, you can greatly improve the performance of your Polaris from it’s stock 168 horsepower. ECU Tuning is done to take into account your driving style, modifications, and environment. With basic bolt-ons such as intake or exhaust, the ECU will adjust giving you more power and torque. With VR Tuned, we give you the best file the first time!
- Stock – 168hp
- Tuned – 185hp
What does the ECU Flash do?
- Speed Limiter Raised
- Rev Limiter Raised
- Fan Temp Lowered
- Improved Throttle Response
- Torque Limiters Adjusted
- Boost Levels Increased
- Designed to Work with Dynamix System
- Much improved driving experience!
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide.
- Basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU. Other efficiency parts such as colder spark plugs, boost tubes, or diverter valves are not required but can help performance. The ECU will adapt to these changes.
- We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- We do not lock, “pot”, or keep control of your ECU. If you decide to take it to another tuner for an upgrade, all flashing ability is retained.
- Read about our 2017-2018 168HP RZR XP Turbo Testing Here
How to Flash Your ECU?
- Use our OBDII Flash cable to be able to flash between a stock and your tuned file. See Instructions Here
- 2018-2019 Polaris RZR Turbo S and Turbo 4 S
For reference this is a Bosch ME17.9.74 ECU.