The VR Tuned Big Injector ECU Tune for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo and Turbo S with Dynamix will take your RZR even further with horsepower! Upgrading to the larger Siemens 80lb Injectors allows us to get more aggressive with the mapping to achieve almost 8 rear wheel horsepower more than our standard tune. The injectors are very easy to install on the XP Turbo (see link below). With this new tune, you will need to max out your stock wastegate adjustment by turning the wastegate rod almost all the way in. With our big injector tune, we are seeing a gain of nearly 25 rear wheel horsepower on just 91 octane (Note: dyno sheet attached shows Big Injector Tune vs Standard VR Tuned File).
Horsepower Gains (dependent on fuel and modifications)
- 147 rear wheel horsepower on a Mustang Dyno
- 28 crank horsepower gain using 91 octane with stock exhaust
- 30+ crank horsepower 100+ octane with exhaust and recommended parts
What does the ECU Flash do?
- Speed Limiter Raised
- Rev Limiter Raised Raised
- Improved Throttle Response – Enhanced E-Throttle
- Torque Limiters Adjusted
- Cooling fan temp lowered to 185F
- Performance Fuel Curve
- Performance Ignition Timing
- Left Foot Braking Enabled
- Boost Correction for High and Low Elevations
- Much improved driving experience!
- Read More About Our Testing Here
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide.
- Basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU. Other efficiency parts such as colder spark plugs, boost tubes, or diverter valves are not required but can help performance. The ECU will adapt to these changes.
- We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- We do not lock, “pot”, or keep control of your ECU. If you decide to take it to another tuner for an upgrade, all flashing ability is retained.
How to Flash Your ECU?
- Use our OBDII Flash cable to be able to flash between a stock and your tuned file. See Instructions Here
For optimal performance, we recommend:
- This ECU Flash REQUIRES Siemen Deka 80lb Injectors Sold Here
- If you have issues with code 520344 (too rich), we recommend running this O2 optimizer – 159-17-0001.
- Aftermarket exhaust and header pipe (see here)
- Colder spark plugs (see here)
- Upgraded diverter valve (see here)
- High Flow Air Filter (see here)
- Clutch Upgrade (see here)
- 2018-2019 Polaris RZR XP Turbo or Turbo S with Dynamix, 925cc
- For reference this is a Bosch ME17.9.74 ECU.